Whether you want to get involved with the Council through its area partnership boards or community forums, or find out more about community groups, this section shows you the way. You can even find out about interesting and rewarding volunteering opportunities and how you can give time to make a difference in your own community.
Upcoming community meetings
- 25 May: Boughton beat meeting
- 25 May: Chester Outer beat meeting
- 30 May: Chester Inner CAB meeting
- 1 June: Garden Quarter beat meeting
- 4 June: Chester Inner beat meeting
- 4 June: Greyhound Park beat meeting
Christians Against Poverty
A CAP Debt Centre that provides free debt counselling throughout the whole of Cheshire West and Cheshire.
- Contact: Chris Demetriou, Chester and Ellesmere Port Centre Manager
- Telephone: 07722307015
- Visit: CAP Debt Help
Your meeting here
If your organisation has a meeting that it would like to publicise on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the conversation: