Talking West Cheshire

Online Services

Did you know you can do so many things online relating to Council services? There are links on the Council's website homepage which allows you to report it, apply for it and pay for it.

Highways and Public Spaces:

You can find out what services the Council Highways Team look after on the Council's website:

Highways and maintenance

You can also report a fault about a road surface, pavement, street light online:

Road Care Scheme

or you can telephone the Council with your fault on, tel: 0300 123 7036.


Streetscene is responsible for keeping your streets clean and safe, looking after street furniture as well as many other things. See what the service does:

Streetscene services

Use this link to report an issue including litter, fly-tipping, abandoned car etc:

Report it - Streetscene

or you can call the Council with your issue on, tel: 0300 123 7036.