West Cheshire Healthy Homes
Cheshire Healthy Homes is an established agency which helps older,
vulnerable or disabled people with repairs, maintenance or
improvements to their homes.
West Cheshire Healthy Homes work in partnership with a range of organisations including Cheshire West and Chester Council.
The services being offered are:
- Gardening - for example one-off garden tidy and transforming gardens to be low maintenance.
- Handyperson/Small Repairs
- Major adaptations, repairs and improvements - for example bathroom adaptations or new kitchens.
- Minor adaptations - for example installing handrails, half steps and grab rails.
- Advice and information – West Cheshire Healthy Homes can assist you in applying for any grants or funding you may be entitled to.
For more information you can phone:
- Winsford- 01606 590893
- Ellesmere Port- 0151 355 13 13