Cheshire West Citizens Advice
Cheshire West and Chester CAB provide advice on a range of problems including in-work benefits and tax credits, family welfare and discrimination. Below are some of the areas CAB covers:
Advice is available on a range of problems including housing, debt, employment, in-work benefits and tax credits, family welfare and discrimination. Below are some of the areas we cover.
- Moving off benefits.
- Identifying correct entitlement to in work benefits and tax credits.
- Resolve ongoing benefit issues.
- Dealing with existing debts and liabilities.
- Income maximisation services including applications to trust funds.
- Drawing up budgets and managing finances.
- Identifying options to deal with unmanageable debt.
- Continuing to meet housing costs.
- General housing rights.
- Implication of changing circumstances.
- Accommodating disabilities in the workplace.
- Right to flexible working.
- Dealing with problems in the workplace.
- Young people, money and consumer rights.
- Buying services – your rights.
Family and Relationships:
- Living together, marriage and civil partnership.
- Looking after people.
Northwich: 48 Chesterway, Northwich, Cheshire. Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 09.30-15.30
Frodsham: Main Street Chapel - Thursday 10.00 – 13.00
Adviceline: 08444 111
444 Monday – Friday 9am to
(0844 calls cost 5p per minute from a BT landline. Mobile callers get an option to call a 0300 number on normal network rates)
www.adviceguide.org.uk: For information on your rights
www.cwcab.org.uk : For information on Cheshire West Citizens Advice, including our 2010/11 Impact Report.
Registered Charity Number 1128367